
I didn't have to be in for work until 7pm today, so I decided to take my bike for a nice ride around Ames. It's amazing how much water is still prevalent from the flooding, and I got this snapshot while riding around Ada Hayden. Only about half the trail around Ada Hayden park was accessible due to the flooding. On my way back, I became quite frustrated because I noticed a man pull into a car wash (which, ironically, was situated RIGHT in front of a water tower) and begin spraying his car with a heavy stream of water. The residents of Ames have been asked not to use excessive amounts of water because workers are trying to repair the water main breaks. Obviously, this particular individual thought that having a shiny Honda was clearly more important than having clean water. Hmmm.. Furthermore, I've decided to start encrypting some of my posts. Not everyone needs to know ALL of my thoughts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment