Disclaimer: the views here do not express the views of Peace Corps or the United States Government. They are solely my own.

Aug 25, 2010

Strategy


The river was a deep blue hue, and the sky was almost the same color. I took a trip to Chicago for an interview with the Peace Corps and had some time to kill. During a walk along the river, I looked down and saw these two gentlemen enjoying the nice weather and playing a game of backgammon. Although I was only there for the afternoon, I had a great time in Chitown. Although the city is hustling and bustling, there seems to be a fair amount of "chillness" in the downtown area. I liked the idea of the two extremes, and I found this the perfect opportunity to capture two people taking a break in their busy days to enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment