Disclaimer: the views here do not express the views of Peace Corps or the United States Government. They are solely my own.
Dec 20, 2010
Pluckin
This is my new baby. She's so little and perfect in every way :)
Haha, in all reality, I was pretty upset to have to sell my keyboard and guitar while downsizing all of my possessions. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of mandolin music, and I've always wanted to learn how to play the instrument. I was able to get in contact with a guy through CraigsList that had a really nice one for sale at an excellent price. I'm pretty excited that I'll be able to fit this little gem in my luggage for the next few years and have a nice travel buddy (and I think it's so cool that the open string notes form a perfect circle of fifths!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment