Disclaimer: the views here do not express the views of Peace Corps or the United States Government. They are solely my own.

Sep 1, 2010

Frustration


I'm getting really annoyed with the number of times I've had to replace my back tube in the past month. It's not like I'm doing a lot of "off-roading," but I can't seem to be careful enough to keep my back tube intact for more than a couple weeks. Not only is it a pain to have to spend five dollars to replace it, but it's an even bigger pain to take off the back wheel and get the tube in the wheel properly. You have to have some serious muscle to wrestle the tire back on the rim. Good thing my biceps are massive (..right). Unfortunately, my mini-van is out of commission as well. After spending over five-hundred dollars to get it "fixed," my lovely mechanic told me that he couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I'm just going to leave it parked in my lot and hope that time will heal. Hahaha. A girl can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment